June 6, 2011

Driftwood

My husband and I just booked our July 4th weekend at Jekyll Island on the Georgia Coast. We wanted a dog friendly beach (which to my surprise can be tough to find). Jekyll Island is a nature preserve and is home to Driftwood Beach. I love driftwood in interiors, I remember years ago I saw an amazing driftwood coffee table at a Craft/Art show in Jupiter, FL. Below are some amazing uses of driftwood in interiors.

Driftwood Beach-Jekyll Island

Driftwood Beach-Jekyll Island


Love the large driftwood piece on the simple tablescape by Scott Laslie


What an amazing round light which matches the door and the arches Atlanta Homes-Kay Douglass

Simple piece of driftwood atop a bookcase- Phoebe Howard


Phoebe Howard

Driftwood Railing by Susan Castor

Drfitwood in Baby Nursery by Happy Home blog





Weathered Driftwood Lamp-Nautical Luxuries








1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS