October 3, 2011

Decorating with Hermes

After doing my post on Orange Accents, it reminded me of the infamous orange color of Hermes. As if wanting a Birkin is not enough, people are obsessed with the Avalon blankets, and the vintage trays which style maven Olivia Palermo had in her Tribeca apartment. So which would you prefer...Birkin bag, Avalon blanket or a vintage Hermes tray? 

Neutral colored Hermes blanket from One Kings Lane

  Hermes bathroom from Houzz

 Hermes tray in Olivia Palermo's NYC apartment from Tissueclouds

Hermes lamp on reclaimed table from Pinterest

Hermes little orange bags filled with assorted wildflowers from Patterson Maker

Hermes tray on table filled with empty frame, porcupine quills, 2 small trees from Pinterest


Another great Hermes tray filled with goodies from ajiaa

Orange inspired Hermes boxes neatly stacked under table

Work space with orange Hermes inspired boxes from VT Interiors

Framed Hermes shopping bag (among others) in this glam closet from Pinterest


Hermes inspired closet with orange boxes for organization from everythingfab



Here is a twist from the traditional Hermes orange, with a blue and green blanket.

3 comments :

  1. Such a classic! I think I'd have to go for the tray because of it's versatility! Thanks for the enthusiasm for the products I am finding! I haven't decided yet on etsy...I may just start using my own blog site and see what takes off (fingers crossed) and then go bigger with etsy, etc...although the exposure with etsy would be great too - hence, my indecision! Regardless I am waiting, for tax reasons, until we are stateside to officially "open"...but the shopping in the meantime is very fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl! Absolutely fabulous post! Love love love it!!! I covet that tray so much! Wish everything is super cool over there! Much love and a huge hug! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ideas and post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS