May 4, 2012

Down and Derby

Southern Living lists the Kentucky Derby as one of the Three Southern trips of a lifetime. The Kentucky Derby is this weekend which encompasses preppy spring outfits, amazing hate, mint juleps, colorful silk jerseys, and of course anything equine! Here are some of my fave images to get you in the derby spirit!







Of course I had to throw in a few equestrian themed home decor pics!

Fun pink and white horse themed wallpaper and how can I adopt that adorable little girl? Kelly Green Interiors

Riding boots from Douglas Friedman

Of course we know that Cavalier caught my eye! Horse themed rustic bar! Aesthetic Approach

Equestrian chic from houzz

Camel Thomas Paul Throw from Pillows And Throws


Horses & Homes from Taigan 

Abingdon Jadeite Green Horse Bookend from White Robin Vintage on Etsy

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I love everything equestrian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I'd love to go - it would be one of the ultimate American experiences, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the triple crown and I come from a family with a long history of horse racing. This post made me fall in love all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Douglas Friedman boots are incredible. I'll take the luggage too while I'm there:)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS