November 4, 2012

Martha O'Hara

Happy Sunday! I wanted to share some of these great images from Martha O'Hara interiors features great dark woods and rich colors that I love during this time of year. I can just see these houses hosting Thanksgiving then being meticulously decorated for Christmas.

Some of my faves: herringbone fireplace, framed intaglios and great architectural elements.

Mix of gray and white cabinetry

Brown and white sunroom

The darker burgundy velvet chairs are offset by the light and airy wallpaper

Dark wood masculine gentlemen's lounge room

Love how the long kitchen island provides lots of seating

Dark wood bathroom cabinetry





Rustic style wine room with brick flooring

Serene bathroom with built ins

Arts and crafts office

Boys fireroom themed bedroom with built in window bench

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I love the kitchen and the gentleman's lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that amazing tub with the built-ins flanking the sides! Dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - the sun room!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how light and airy the bedroom seems! the arts and crafts room is very charming too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do have a fall feeling - that kitchen with the high vaulted ceiling is fabulous! We would definitely host Thanksgiving if we had one of those.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the view from that bedroom is just glorious, I'd be late for work everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your house and I really like it. All stuff are in its proper places. I am imagining my self lying in that bedroom. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS