November 30, 2012

Outdoor Wreaths Made With Backyard Goodies

Happy Friday! I wanted to share a few pictures of what I worked on this week! I got some of the plain $10 live wreaths from Home Depot, and went exploring in my back yard and found some fun stuff to "spruce" it up. I found some pine cones, greenery from our cypress trees, some holly and red berries. The moss was the only thing not growing in our backyard, but it is this neat looking reindeer type moss (but it's hard not soft), my mom and I found on the side of the road back in the summer in NC. I kept the bows that came with it since these will hang on each side of my mailbox stand and be exposed to the elements. I just hot glued and added the items! A quick and easy way to spruce up a simple wreath.






3 comments :

  1. Your "simple wreath" - is not simple, but so amaizing!http://raslinkina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty....I love the smell of fresh wreaths and Christmas trees.The whole house smells good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template by DESIGNER BLOGS